- If we created your website, we are not obligated to fix issues with your site due to 3rd party software that we have installed for you.
- Zero-day exploitation of a website (when a vulnerability is exploited and there is no solution for it yet) is not something we, or anyone else, can protect against. We can in no way be considered at fault in this event.
- We will email you when an update has been made. However it is up to you to confirm or deny that this is satisfactory. i.e. we will check it has worked, but will not test every single page of your website or payment gateways.
- Website maintenance will be performed during the first working week of every calendar month, or as soon as possible thereafter.
- We will back up and update the site’s WordPress installation. If there is an issue we will roll it back to before the update and spend up to 2 hours researching alternatives and various options based on your particular site. We will then give you some detail and consultation on what the best way forward is to get your site up to date and secure.
- Maintenance contracts do not cover you for any actual development work. We will not edit your website data or change any plugins or functionality, although some packages come bundled with development time that can be used for this purpose should you choose.
- On any contract, your site will be prioritised in the event of an issue, and we will provide high priority development at our standard development rate (as opposed to an emergency rate or lead time).
- In the event you update WordPress yourself without our knowledge and encounter a problem, benefits of being on a maintenance contract are void.
- In the event of a backup failure, hack or other exploitation we cannot be held financially liable for any loss or damages, our service is offered on a best effort basis and no guarantee is expressed or implied.
- Unused bundled maintenance hours roll over and remain valid for 12 months, at which time they can no longer be used against any work carried out.
- Maintenance packages when combined with the setup of a direct debit agreement include a small credit agreement to the value of £200 to allow small updates and alterations to be made without a delay. This credit can be used as an hourly itemised invoice of works carried out at your request above those hours included within your maintenance package and invoiced separately from your normal monthly subscriptions. All hours will be charged at your prevailing maintenance rate depending on the maintenance package you have chosen. Any used credit will be automatically collected by Direct Debit on the 1st of the month.
- If you wish to setup a higher credit limit, or to pay at your discretion with credit terms you will need to contact us to setup a separate credit agreement.
- Cancellation of your Direct Debit agreement will be taken as a cancellation of your maintenance contract and any unused hours will be lost, if there is any outstanding balance on your account we will request payment by alternative method to clear the balance.
The provision of work, services or products by ISLE CREATIVE is only undertaken on the understanding that you have read and accept these terms and conditions in full.
Right to Assign
This Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign it without our prior express written consent. Should you transfer ownership of the website as part of a transfer of ownership of a business then the new owners will need to come to a new agreement with Isle Creative.
Isle Creative, a trading name of WebCentriX Ltd. Montpelier Villa, 6 Vicarage Crescent, Margate, Kent CT9 1LH
Company Number Registered in England and Wales: 07957490
These terms shall be subject to English Law. Any and all matters pursuant to this agreement are governed by English Law and are under exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
You can view our full terms of business here
Last Updated: 05/10/2017
(Next Review: 10/2018)